Due to our affordable memorial prices and reputation, more and more families are approaching us, enquiring about sending a memorial overseas. There is no GST included in the memorial price when we ship, so this in effect, more than covers the shipping costs, etc from this end. We invite you to contact us with your requirements and compare prices with other companies.
Steps for Shipping a Memorial
1) A Sale & Purchase for Shipping Agreement must be completed
2) Your memorial is covered by insurance to the ships hook at Port of Destination.
3) Upon completion your memorial is expertly packed in a wooden crate
4) It is then freighted to the depot for departure, where it is packed into a container and loaded onto the ship.
5) Once departed, the Waybill document is sent to Headstone Warehouse. This includes all the information needed for Customs Clearance at destination. You will also need a Commercial Invoice provided by Headstone Warehouse.
6) The Customs Clearance & Agents Fees are your responsibility. (Usually around $200)
7) Your memorial should be ready to be picked up after 2/3 days from arrival.
8) We’re happy to provide you with an agent to help you with this process, if necessary.